Dementia – after the diagnosis

Jane DunnNews & eventsLeave a Comment

Are you a carer?

Do you know how to access services to help you care. If you have concerns about Memory Loss and changed behaviour in your loved one you can get a referral from  your GP to a memory clinic. You might also want to access the Alzheimers Society support line to see what services are available locally. There are many memory cafe’s which offer the chance to meet with other carers and your loved one might enjoy often the music , dance

Are youu are registered with your GP as a carer then you are entitled to free flu jab..
You are also eligible for a carer’s health check

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *